Welcome to the DO-IT-YOURSELF Pastry Workshop
with printable recipes and totally adjustable prices
EMBARK ON A JOURNEY
from Vision to Creation
This place is for those with a natural habit of creating new things and generating new ideas. Those free spirits who would follow the white rabbit and never look back. Those who like taking their thought to where it has never been before and those weirdos who love experimenting, making awkward choices, combining different things and not limiting their creativity by socially established principles… and yes! It is for those who just love to make sweet things happen!
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”©
The main workshop materials are and will be published here to help those ingenious pastry lovers who have a tendency to stop themselves from creating magical things thinking that they lack or don’t know something. We are here to break those limiting beliefs and open you to the vast world of possibilities and fun. Yes, we truly believe that no matter how small your kitchen or your budget is, there is always a way to create a masterpiece (been there, done that!).
Future plans and playground rules
This collection will grow as we are constantly testing and fixing things in our test kitchen. Also, we would appreciate your questions and any kind of contribution to this work as we plan to build a platform with free information and online masterclasses that anyone could use. At this starting point, it requires a cash flow as anything in this material world, however, nothing is set in stone, even our prices! The donation you make when you purchase any recipe helps us build the community of creative souls as yourself and work on new content!
Once you purchase a recipe you get a piece of basic information on how to prepare the particular dessert. In every recipe file we list all the fancy special equipment that we would normally use, however it doesn’t mean that you cannot take a different mold and create a different shape, make it smaller or bigger, use a whisk instead of a mixer and a knife instead of a spatula. After all, it is always exciting to try different ways of expressing yourself and we’ll be more than happy to help you make those adjustments. With every pdf file, not only you get a recipe but also an online consultation on how to adapt it personally for you, so never hesitate to reach out and make something new and amazing come to life!
If you wish, you can also contribute to our team’s expansion by making a donation or becoming a patron. Once we reach our sponsorship goal all information on this website will become free of charge. Additional donations will be used for charitable purposes.
Now welcome to our team of wonderful creators! Let’s have fun creating and inspiring others!
Steps to follow:
- Find the recipe you want to recreate on this website or my Instagram account. If you see the dessert you want on Social Media and cannot find it in our store – send your request to [email protected]
- In the price box type the amount you would like to donate to our studio (there is a minimum price for every dessert that we take just because this website has to be stored on someone else’s server… Oh we wish everything would be free in this world!)
- Add all the recipes you want into your shopping bag and press the checkout button. In case you are our Patron, please don’t forget to use your discount coupon!
- Check your email as there should be a letter from us with all the links to the recipes!
- Download the files as soon as possible!
- Read the recipes through and make sure you understand the text perfectly.
- If you have any questions – don’t hesitate to contact us! You can do it through any Social Media platform or email.
- Follow the instructions in the recipe file. Never panic – if you think that something goes wrong make sure you read and understand the instructions.
- Be patient with yourself! Don’t forget you are creating a masterpiece!
- Have fun creating and share your creativity and inspiration with others! (Of course, you can tag your work with @sweetartstudioworkshop on Instagram)