Welcome to our team of wonderful creators and let’s have fun creating and inspiring others!
About This Website
This place is for those with a natural habit of creating new things and generating new ideas – those free spirits who would follow the white rabbit and dive into the world of pastry art. Those who like taking their thought to where it has never been before and those weirdos who love experimenting, making awkward choices, combining different things, and not limiting their creativity by socially established principles… and yes! It is for those who just love to make sweet things happen!
The main workshop materials are and will be published here to help those ingenious pastry lovers who have a tendency to stop themselves from creating magical things thinking that they lack or don’t know something. We are here to break those limiting beliefs and open you to the vast world of possibilities and fun. Yes, we truly believe that no matter how small your kitchen or your budget is, there is always a way to create a masterpiece.
The Harmful Impact of Mass-produced Products
Did you know that by consuming products of mass production you cannot always tell what exactly you are putting into your system and usually those highly processed ingredients are not the ones we would like to deal with? Not only your body gets toxified but also your mind is tricked into the thought of always craving for more! Oftentimes the ingredients and preservatives used in mass-production of pastry and confectionery are those which lead to cardiovascular diseases, obesity, addiction, anxiety, and many other physical and psychological conditions.
The Importance of Ingredients
The role of ingredients in pastry art is crucial! As we state in every recipe and every consultation we offer – ingredients are the first thing you should pay attention to before starting to make any dessert or cake as they are the foundation of your success in the industry. Not only the products you are planning to use should be of high-quality and fresh but also natural and not contain any artificial or even natural additives and/or substitutes.
Remember that by choosing the right products for your next baking project you are halfway to making a masterpiece that will not only be gorgeous and delicious but also keep your body and mind happy and healthy.
If you wish, you can also contribute to our team’s expansion by making a donation or becoming a patron.
Now welcome to our team of wonderful creators! Let’s have fun creating and inspiring others!
Future Plans and Playground Rules
This collection will grow as we are constantly testing and fixing things in our test kitchen. Also, we would appreciate your questions and any kind of contribution to this work as we plan to build a platform with learning materials and online masterclasses that anyone could use. At this starting point, it requires a cash flow as anything in this material world. The donation you make when you purchase any recipe helps us create new content and build a community of creative souls like yourself who spread the love for pastry art and inspire others!
Once you purchase a recipe you get a piece of basic information on how to prepare the particular dessert. In every recipe file, we list all the fancy special equipment that we would normally use, however it doesn’t mean that you cannot take a different mold and create a different shape, make it smaller or bigger, use a whisk instead of a mixer, and a knife instead of a spatula. After all, it is always exciting to try different ways of expressing yourself and we’ll be more than happy to help you make those adjustments. With every pdf file, not only do you get a recipe but also an online consultation on how to adapt it personally for you, so never hesitate to reach out and make something new and amazing come to life!
Steps to follow:
- Find the recipe you want to recreate on this website or @marijacrow Instagram account. If you see the dessert you want on Social Media and cannot find it in our store – send your request to [email protected]
- On the left side of the workshop page, there’s a menu where you can choose a different currency if you wish.
- Add all the recipes you want into your shopping bag and press the checkout button. In case you are our Patron or you shopping with the Gift Card, please don’t forget to use your discount coupon code!
- Check your email as there should be a letter from us with all the links to the recipes!
- Download the pdf file and open it on your device (or print it out if you prefer to have a paper version)!
- Read the recipe through and make sure you understand the text perfectly.
- We’ve added some links to our recipes that not only take you to Amazon to get the needed ingredient or tool but at least give you some idea of what is meant to be used for working with a recipe. However, if you have any questions you can visit Tips&Tricks and Q&A sections on this website. Still don’t hesitate to contact us if you cannot find the answer: you can do it through any social media platform or email.
- Follow the instructions in the recipe file. Never panic! If you think that something is wrong make sure you read and understand the instructions.
- Be patient with yourself! After all, you are creating a masterpiece!
- Have fun creating and share your creativity and inspiration with others! (You can tag your work with @sweetartworkshop on social media and get mentioned in @marijacrow account.)