How to order a recipe in 10 steps:
- Find the recipe you want to recreate on this website or my Instagram account. If you see the dessert you want on Social Media and cannot find it in our store – send your request to [email protected]
- On the left side of the workshop page, there’s a menu where you can choose a different currency if you wish.
- Add all the recipes you want into your shopping bag and press the checkout button. In case you are our Patron or you shopping with the Gift Card, please don’t forget to use your discount coupon code!
- Check your email as there should be a letter from us with all the links to the recipes!
- Download the files as soon as possible!
- Read the recipes through and make sure you understand the text perfectly.
- If you have any questions visit Tips&Tricks and Q&A sections on this website (don’t hesitate to contact us if you cannot find the answer: you can do it through any social media platform or email.
- Follow the instructions in the recipe file. Never panic! If you think that something is wrong make sure you read and understand the instructions.
- Be patient with yourself! Don’t forget you are creating a masterpiece!
- Have fun creating and share your creativity and inspiration with others! (You can tag your work with @sweetartworkshop on social media and get mentioned in @marijacrow account.)
Every PDF file you purchase at this store is an instant digital download that will be available to you immediately after the payment. You will receive a link that will be active for 72 hours. (If you need more time, just let us know). You will have access to a high-resolution PDF file (300 dpi) in A4 format. No physical recipe print will be shipped with this purchase!
- You may print as many copies as needed after your purchase – for personal use only.
- The file may not be shared (by email, file sharing websites or any other means) or given away. The file is meant for use by the purchaser only for personal use.
- Purchased files may not be resold in digital or physical form.
- Purchased files may not, under any circumstances, be used to create products
meant for digital or physical sale.
- Files may not be used on any website, blog, social media, etc. The full resolution
file may not be uploaded to any blog or website.
Due to differences in monitor and printer calibrations, colors may appear different in print than on screen. The final print quality will depend on the type of printer and paper used.
Every printer and screen calibration is different. Formatting and color seen on your screen cannot be guaranteed in the final printed version. Variations are possible and should be expected.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat is recommended for type-ready use. Download the latest version for your operating system here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (for free).
Print on thick, white matte paper for a high-quality look.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds and exchanges are not available, due to the digital nature of products. All orders are considered final once payment is made.
Please reach out via contact form on this website, email or social media if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!
Order T-shirts, mugs, aprons and other merchandise
Every merchandise item is being printed and shipped by a retailer company, so we do not fulfill these orders. However, we have chosen a partner as our retailer with the best industry rates and best quality on the market.
Fulfillment, shipping and delivery
- It takes 2–7 business days to create a product and fulfill an order
- The average shipping time is 4 business days depending on the delivery destination
- Once the order is fulfilled and shipped out, it’s delivered to the end address
- Keep in mind that if you order several items they may be not shipped together and you may receive several packages from different locations!
Here you can find main Policies of our Partner
Once you have confirmed your order, it might not be possible to edit or cancel it.
The risk of loss of, damage to and title for Products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. It shall be your responsibility to file any claim with a carrier for a lost shipment if carrier tracking indicates that the Product was delivered. In such case not the retailer nor SweetArt will make any refunds and will not resend the Product. For Users in the European Economic Area the risk of loss of, damage to and title for Products will pass to you when you or a third party indicated by you has acquired the physical possession of the Products.
If carrier tracking indicates that a Product was lost in transit, you may make a written claim for the replacement of the lost Product in compliance with the Return Policy. For Products lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. All such claims are subject to the retailer’s investigation and sole discretion.
We deliver to most places in the world. You shall cover delivery costs. Delivery prices are additional to the Product’s price and may vary depending on delivery location and/or sort of Products, and additional charges may be added to the order for remote or difficult to access locations that require special attention. Flat rate delivery charges are shown on our checkout page; however, we reserve the right to advise you of any additional delivery charges that apply to your specific delivery address.
Some Products are packaged and shipped separately. We cannot guarantee delivery dates and to the extent permitted by law accept no responsibility, apart from advising you of any known delay, for Products that are delivered after the estimated delivery date. The average time for delivery may be shown on the Site. It is only an average estimation, and some delivery can take longer, or alternatively be delivered much faster. All delivery estimates given at the time of placing and confirming order can be subject to change. In any case, we will do our best to contact you and advise you of all changes. We try our best to make Product delivery as simple as possible.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you after we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges and taxes, and deliver the Products to the carrier.
Enjoy making these recipes:
You can support the studio in several ways:
- Become our patron on Patreon;
- Make a donation through PayPal;
- Support by purchasing our merch on RedBubble;
- or just buy us coffee!
Just click on the option you like the most and it will get you to the place where you can do it!
Thank you for creating with us!
SWEETART STUDIO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.