How to order a recipe in 10 steps:
- Find the recipe you want to recreate on this website or my Instagram account. If you see the dessert you want on Social Media and cannot find it in our store – send your request to [email protected]
- On the left side of the workshop page, there’s a menu where you can choose a different currency if you wish.
- Add all the recipes you want into your shopping bag and press the checkout button. In case you are our Patron or you shopping with the Gift Card, please don’t forget to use your discount coupon code!
- Check your email as there should be a letter from us with all the links to the recipes!
- Download the files as soon as possible!
- Read the recipes through and make sure you understand the text perfectly.
- If you have any questions visit Tips&Tricks and Q&A sections on this website (don’t hesitate to contact us if you cannot find the answer: you can do it through any social media platform or email.
- Follow the instructions in the recipe file. Never panic! If you think that something is wrong make sure you read and understand the instructions.
- Be patient with yourself! Don’t forget you are creating a masterpiece!
- Have fun creating and share your creativity and inspiration with others! (You can tag your work with @sweetartworkshop on social media and get mentioned in @marijacrow account.)
Every PDF file you purchase at this store is an instant digital download that will be available to you immediately after the payment. You will receive a link that will be active for 72 hours. (If you need more time, just let us know). You will have access to a high-resolution PDF file (300 dpi) in A4 format. No physical recipe print will be shipped with this purchase!
- You may print as many copies as needed after your purchase – for personal use only.
- The file may not be shared (by email, file sharing websites or any other means) or given away. The file is meant for use by the purchaser only for personal use.
- Purchased files may not be resold in digital or physical form.
- Purchased files may not, under any circumstances, be used to create products
meant for digital or physical sale.
- Files may not be used on any website, blog, social media, etc. The full resolution
file may not be uploaded to any blog or website.
Due to differences in monitor and printer calibrations, colors may appear different in print than on screen. The final print quality will depend on the type of printer and paper used.
Every printer and screen calibration is different. Formatting and color seen on your screen cannot be guaranteed in the final printed version. Variations are possible and should be expected.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat is recommended for type ready use. Download the latest version for your operating system here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (for free).
Print on thick, white matte paper for a high quality look.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds and exchanges are not available, due to the digital nature of products. All orders are considered final once payment is made.
Please reach out via contact form on this website, email or social media if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!
Enjoy making these recipes:
You can support the studio in several ways:
- Become our patron on Patreon;
- Make a donation through PayPal;
- Support by purchasing our merch on RedBubble;
- Inspire others to make the desserts we offer by sending them a Gift Card.
Just click on the option you like the most and it will get you to the place where you can do it!
Thank you for being with us!