Thank you for creating an account with us!
We are happy that you are here and would like you to stay with us longer to learn pastry art and maybe also create a small business yourself.
Our goal is to create a community of like-minded people who would support small businesses like this and also prevent mass production from poisoning the bodies and souls of humankind.
Please use your referral link (under the green line above) to invite your friends into the community and get a 50% discount on all the recipes of this workshop.
The harmful impact of mass-produced products
Did you know that by consuming products of mass production you cannot always tell what exactly you are putting into your system and usually those highly processed ingredients are not the ones we would like to deal with? Not only your body gets toxified but also your mind is tricked into the thought of always craving for more! Oftentimes the ingredients and preservatives used in mass-production of pastry and confectionery are those which lead to cardiovascular diseases, obesity, addiction, anxiety, and many other physical and psychological conditions.
The importance of ingredients
The role of ingredients in pastry art is crucial! As we state in every recipe and every consultation we offer – ingredients are the first thing you should pay attention to before starting making any dessert or cake as they are the foundation of your success in the industry. Not only the products you are planning to use should be of high-quality and fresh but also natural and not contain any artificial or even natural additives and/or substitutes.
Remember that by choosing the right products for your next baking project you are halfway to making a masterpiece that will not only be gorgeous and delicious but also keep your body and mind happy and healthy.
If you wish, you can also contribute to our team’s expansion by making a donation or becoming a patron.
Now welcome to our team of wonderful creators! Let’s have fun creating and inspiring others!
Steps to follow:
- Find the recipe you want to recreate on this website or my Instagram account. If you see the dessert you want on Social Media and cannot find it in our store – send your request to [email protected]
- On the left side of the workshop page, there’s a menu where you can choose a different currency if you wish.
- Add all the recipes you want into your shopping bag and press the checkout button. In case you are our Patron or you shopping with the Gift Card, please don’t forget to use your discount coupon code!
- Check your email as there should be a letter from us with all the links to the recipes!
- Download the files as soon as possible!
- Read the recipes through and make sure you understand the text perfectly.
- If you have any questions visit Tips&Tricks and Q&A sections on this website (don’t hesitate to contact us if you cannot find the answer: you can do it through any social media platform or email.
- Follow the instructions in the recipe file. Never panic! If you think that something is wrong make sure you read and understand the instructions.
- Be patient with yourself! Don’t forget you are creating a masterpiece!
- Have fun creating and share your creativity and inspiration with others! (You can tag your work with @sweetartworkshop on social media and get mentioned in @marijacrow account.)
You can support the studio in several ways:
- Become our patron on Patreon;
- Make a donation through PayPal;
- Support by purchasing our merch on RedBubble;
- Inspire others to make the desserts we offer by sending them a Gift Card.
Just click on the option you like the most and it will get you to the place where you can do it!
Thank you for being with us!