Spring Dessert and Cake Recipes Collection Bundle
Get all spring recipes in one bundle and enjoy the most beautiful season to the fullest!
Features 4 cakes, 13 individual desserts, and 3 choux pastry recipes.
With this workshop recipe bundle .zip file you get the following recipes:
- Strawberry and Cream Eclairs
- Lavender Cream Profiteroles with Fruit Marmalade and Brownie – Naïveté Choux Recipe
- Pistachio Pastry Cream Eclairs wth Caramelized Nuts
- Carrot and Orange Mousse Dessert with Cream Cheese and Almond Joconde ~ Zanahoria Beta
- Strawberry Mousse and Cream Dessert – Fraises Nues
- Blueberry Mousse with Mango Curd and Mascarpone Top on Lemon Joconde ~ Pierre de Myrtille Desserts
- Mandarin Mousse and Rose Water Dessert – Aigre-Doux
- Orange Mango Crémeux with Berry Mousse on Pistachio Base ~ La Alegria Desserts
- Blueberry mousse and lemon dessert – La Foi Éternelle
- Strawberry Mousse with Rosewater and White Chocolate Cream on Lemon Financier ~ Le Bouquet Dessert
- Orange Mousse with Chocolate Crémeux and Chocolate Sable on Chocolate Brownie ~ Minions Dessert
- Mango Mousse with Chestnut Chantilly on Chocolate Sponge Base ~ Dame Dentelle Desserts
- Lilac No-Bake Crème Brûlée on Chocolate Financier with Caramelized Topping ~ Cama de Lilas Desserts
- Lavender and White Chocolate Mousse Dessert – L’Ange Paix
- Mango & Orange Mousse Dessert with Vanilla Cream on Pistachio Financier – Spring Mimosa
- Lime Greek Yogurt and Pistachio Dessert – L’Eveil
- Pear Compote with Caramel Wrapped in Pear Mousse with Pear Crumble on Almond Dacquoise ~ Tres Peras Entremet
- White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Lavender Mousse on Chocolate Brownie ~ Los Sentimientos Entremet
- Chocolate Mousse, Pomegranate Mousseline and Milk Chocolate Crunch on Chocolate Brownie ~ La Mystique Entremet
- Lime Greek Yogurt Mousse with White Chocolate Cream on Pistachio Financier ~ Goídel Cakes
Have fun playing and don’t forget to get in touch for assistance and/or adjustments! By the way, we are always curious and so excited to get the photos of your creations. Your support and cooperation help us build the community of such creative souls as yourself!
Use #sweetartworkshop to tag your work on Social Media.
Purchase equipment used to create these recipes: