Spring Dessert and Cake Recipes Collection Bundle
Get all spring recipes in one bundle and enjoy the most beautiful season to the fullest!
Features 4 cakes, 13 individual desserts, and 3 choux pastry recipes.
With this workshop recipe bundle you get the following recipes:
- Strawberry and Cream Eclairs
- Lavender Cream Profiteroles with Fruit Marmalade and Brownie – Naïveté Choux Recipe
- Pistachio Pastry Cream Eclairs with Caramelized Nuts
- Carrot and Orange Mousse Dessert with Cream Cheese and Almond Joconde ~ Zanahoria Beta
- Strawberry Mousse and Cream Dessert – Fraises Nues
- Blueberry Mousse with Mango Curd and Mascarpone Top on Lemon Joconde ~ Pierre de Myrtille Desserts
- Mandarin Mousse and Rose Water Dessert – Aigre-Doux
- Orange Mango Crémeux with Berry Mousse on Pistachio Base ~ La Alegria Desserts
- Blueberry mousse and lemon dessert – La Foi Éternelle
- Strawberry Mousse with Rosewater and White Chocolate Cream on Lemon Financier ~ Le Bouquet Dessert
- Orange Mousse with Chocolate Crémeux and Chocolate Sable on Chocolate Brownie ~ Minions Dessert
- Mango Mousse with Chestnut Chantilly on Chocolate Sponge Base ~ Dame Dentelle Desserts
- Lilac No-Bake Crème Brûlée on Chocolate Financier with Caramelized Topping ~ Cama de Lilas Desserts
- Lavender and White Chocolate Mousse Dessert – L’Ange Paix
- Mango & Orange Mousse Dessert with Vanilla Cream on Pistachio Financier – Spring Mimosa
- Lime Greek Yogurt and Pistachio Dessert – L’Eveil
- Pear Compote with Caramel Wrapped in Pear Mousse with Pear Crumble on Almond Dacquoise ~ Tres Peras Entremet
- White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Lavender Mousse on Chocolate Brownie ~ Los Sentimientos Entremet
- Chocolate Mousse, Pomegranate Mousseline and Milk Chocolate Crunch on Chocolate Brownie ~ La Mystique Entremet
- Lime Greek Yogurt Mousse with White Chocolate Cream on Pistachio Financier ~ Goídel Cakes
Have fun playing and don’t forget to get in touch for assistance and/or adjustments! By the way, we are always curious and excited to get photos of your creations. Your support and cooperation help us build a community of creative souls like yourself!
Use #sweetartworkshop to tag your work on Social Media.
Purchase equipment used to create these recipes: