Autumn Dessert and Cake Recipes Collection Bundle
Get all autumnal recipes in one bundle and enjoy the fall season to the fullest!
Features 4 cakes, 13 individual desserts, and 3 choux pastry recipes.
With this workshop recipe bundle .zip file you get the following recipes:
- Chocolate Choux Pastry with Hazelnut Whipped Ganache, Apple Compote, Chocolate Sable and Hazelnut Sponge ~ Paris Brest Grunge
- Lemon Pie Eclairs with Lemon Curd, Italian Meringue and Grapefruit Ganache
- Lime and Meringue Eclairs
- Lemon Cardamom and Pistachio Sheet Cake Desserts
- Cranberry and Chocolate Mousse with Sea Buckthorn Crémeux on Chocolate Brownie ~ Irony Dessert
- Apple Compote with Rose Petals and Lemon Zest and Salted Caramel, Chocolate Ganache, Brownie and Meringues ~ La Duchesse Tartelettes
- Black Currant Mousse, Yellow Plum Mousse with Fresh Plums and Flourless Chocolate Brownie ~ The Web
- Apple Compote, Dark Chocolate Mousse, Pecan Dark Chocolate Brownie Sheet Cake Desserts~ La Précision
- Honey Saffron Poached Pear Tartelettes with Chocolate Caramel and Hazelnut Whipped Ganache
- Chocolate Pomegranate Mousse on Chocolate Brownie Base with Fresh Pomegranate Seeds ~ The Ruby Island Dessert
- Pumpkin Mousse, Cranberry Compote and Flourless Almond Brownie Modern Cupcakes
- Orange, Canberries and Pumpkin Autumn Season Verrines
- Granny Smith Apple Dessert with Caramel and Walnut Sable – Apcubique
- Grape Mousse and Raspberry Dessert on Almond Thyme Joconde – Perpetua
- Red Grape Wine Mousse and Financier Dessert with Citrus Heart – Zinfandel
- Persimmon Tarts with Black Macarons
- Grape Mousse and Apple Mousse Cake on Chocolate Financier Base ~ The Vines Entremet
- Orange Mousse, Apple and Cranberry Compote and Hazelnut Dacquoise on Hazelnut Brownie ~ Autumn Entremet
- Pumpkin Honey Mousse, Cranberry Crémeux, Puffed Rice Chocolate Caramel Crunch and Chocolate Brownie Cake ~ Metamorphosis Entremet
- Apple and Caramel Hazelnut Cake – Regalos de otoño
Have fun playing and don’t forget to get in touch for assistance and/or adjustments! By the way, we are always curious and so excited to get the photos of your creations. Your support and cooperation help us build the community of such creative souls as yourself!
Use #sweetartworkshop to tag your work on Social Media.
Purchase equipment used to create these recipes: